2005-03-15

Penetration of the Innermost Salmon

I finally finished the dictionary. The zygote did it.

NOOOOO, you spoiled the ending!! I will kill you!!

You can't kill me, I have a shiny spoon.

My reflection appears upside-down and I am defeated!

I deserve a crown and oreos for my valiant deeds.

Oreos are trademarked. You can't eat trademarks. It's impolite.

Look, a vast array of jellybeans riding an intergalactic moose.

Don't tell me what to do.

IMPACT!!

Ouch.

Hello, I am the intergalactic moose. Do you know the way to San Jose?

Yes, moose, it is that way!

Why thank you, kind si- WAIT A MINUTE! You're eating a trademark. That is not acceptible. I will now destroy your whole planet, even all the fruit.

That's okay, I don't like fruit.

What do you like?

Oreos.

I'll destroy those too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

?

?

Just kidding! I can't destroy your planet. I'm a moose!

Haha, I was kidding too, I don't really exist. You're hallucinating.

Augh. I knew there was no such thing as humans on Earth. I think it's

No comments: